We loved it because our classes were wonderfully behaved, albeit slightly crazy. Plus, the park is just really cool. We'd like to go back and be able to spend more time there. As it was with 46 students and 3 other teachers, we didn't get to linger at any of the animals as much as we would have liked.
Some of the best parts of the day were:
- Feeding bananas to giraffes! As in, touching giraffes! It was so much fun! (Pic above).
- Hanging out with the elephants. (This will never get old, I hope.) (Pic above).
- The dolphin and beluga whale show.
- Getting kissed by a dolphin.
(I was called on stage to get kissed by a dolphin during the show.) (Pic below).
- Feeding the birds. (Very reminiscent of our honeymoon trip to Discovery Cove.)
- Hanging out with the kids in a different environment.
- The hour and forty-five minute drive in Bangkok traffic to get there, even after being at school an hour early to avoid the traffic.
- Matt getting pooped on by the fun birds we got to feed.
- The risque orangutan show.
- The hour drive back to school. (Even though it wasn't really that bad.)
post about our fun-filled day! We were glad to go with another teacher who enjoyed the park as much as we did. :)
P.S. Comments, please! :)