Here's what Matt's up to these days:
- Working lots at Banfield. They just extended their hours for an extra 2 hours a day, and they're open on Sundays now.
- Working on his MAT through Liberty Online. He just finished his 3rd class. He's gotten all A's so far, and I'm super proud of him. This time around, he's taking 2 classes at a time, so we'll see how that goes. Pretty soon, he'll be going up there for a couple weeks at a time to complete his courses on campus.
- Still occasionally works at the Doubletree downtown. Probably 2-3 times a month.
- Helping out a lot with the housework because I'm terrible at it.
- Meeting with guys from our Community Group once a week and building relationships with them.
- Growing in his relationship with the Lord
- Continuing to be a great husband. I honestly don't know what I would do without this man.