- Today, I'm especially thankful that we're moving soon.
- I'm thankful that we have some time to do this move right. Our last few moves have been in a hurry with stuff spread out all over the place. We still have a month, and we've already started packing and getting rid of stuff. It feels great!
- I'm loving lots of my Christmas presents and thankful for such giving family.
- SOOO thankful for our Community Group and the friendships we've gained through this group of people.
- Super thankful for miracles like babies. I have so many friends expecting, and it just gives me such awe of the God who creates life.
- Thankful that Matt has started classes again. Means it's getting closer to when he'll be done.
- Thankful for my job. I don't always love it, but I'm thankful for it.
- Also thankful for the new financial ministry at our church. Tonight, we're meeting to just get some perspective and help get things more in order.
Friday, January 21, 2011