1.What is something mommy always says to you? I love you.
What is something daddy always says to you? I love you.
2. What makes you happy? My presents that you give me and Hudson.
3. What makes you sad? That I can’t have presents today.
4. What makes you laugh? Something like animals. That they have feet in different colors. And they always walk around.
5. How old are you? Five!
6. How old is Mommy? I don’t know.
7. How old is Daddy? I don’t know.
8. What is your favorite thing to do? to play card games. Old Maid, Go Fish, other Go Fish.
9. Who is your best friend? Keaton! and Hudson, and Eddie and Ellie, Emma and everyone.
10. What do you want to be when you grow up? I don’t know yet.
(Note: last week, he easy saying he wanted to be the guy that teaches birds how to fly. ?)
11. What are you really good at? I’m really good at playing.
12. What are you not very good at? The Mario game.
13. What did you do today? I had presents. And I had some pancakes, and I don’t know what else.
14. What is your favorite food? Cake balls.
15. What is your favorite song? Our Christmas song
16. What do you want for your birthday this year? a game. A Mario game.
17. What is your favorite animal? My favorite animal is Fish.
18. What is love? Love means love other people.
19. What does daddy do for work? Teaching
20. Where do you live? at home. At Thailand.
21. Where is your favorite place to go? America.