On the eve of his sixth birthday, I asked T these questions and write his answers just as he said.
1.What is something mommy always says to you?
Stop doing stuff.
What is something daddy always says to you?
He yells at me.
2. What makes you happy?
Riding my bike!
3. What makes you sad?
When Daddy pops me.
4. What makes you laugh?
You tickle me!
5. How old are you? Six!
6. How old is Mommy? I don’t know. Can you tell me?
7. How old is Daddy? I don’t know.
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Chalk.
9. Who is your best friend? Hudson!!and Keaton. Claire, Aurora, Walter, Judah, Yaya, Elinor, Landon, Jillian and Trevor. And P’Nui.
10. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a doctor. No. A space guy. An astronaut.
11. What are you really good at? Monkey Bars.
12. What are you not very good at? Swimming. (Mommy: that’s not true) Ok Listening. (Laughs)
13. What did you do today? Swam
14. What is your favorite food? Mangos. And Macaroni and cheese.
15. What is your favorite song? Treat Me Right.
16. What do you want for your birthday this year? A toy dinosaur that poops out eggs and then you can put them back in.
17. What is your favorite animal? Monkey.
18. What is love? Loving people means kissing.
19. What does daddy do for work? Teaching kids.
20. Where do you live? Here at GES.
21. Where is your favorite place to go? Bounce (Mommy: You’ve never been there before.) The bouncy place at Central WestGate.